Saturday, August 18, 2018

Lonely



“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.” 
― Charlotte Brontë


~~ BLOG SPONSOR(s)~~ 

MACI ~ Marisol Wet Dress 

* Slink ~ Maitreya ~ Belleza ~ Tonic ~ eBody ~ Altarmura ~ TMP

* Hud with 20 Colors ~ Transparency and Full Bright


.kosmetik ~ Nail Applier ~ Seaside Beach 

* Maitreya ~ Omega ~ Slink ~ Vista

* Includes Hud with 5 color options 


.kosmetik ~ Lip Applier ~ Finesse Smack 

* Catwa and Omega 

* Includes Hud with 5 color options 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

.:EMO-tions.. ~ Chrystal Fatpack 

[POUT!] ~ Cry Baby Mascara ~ Catwa

FOXCITY ~ Melancholy Bento ~ Set  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...