Saturday, December 16, 2017

He's My Boo


significant other, girlfriend,boyfriend,really close friend -URBAN Dictionary


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

::XT:: - Paula Outfit - Market Place 

**Promo** 75L$

[✔]Top and Skirt
[✔]Venus, Isis, Freya
[✔]Maitreya
[✔]Slink Physique ,HourGlass
[✔]HUD 25 Textures


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~

{QP}  - My Boo


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

""D!VA"" - Haires - Ines (Fatpack)

REIGN - Classic Jane Heels & Stockings (Fatpack)

[POUT!] - Grunge Eye Shadow - Mutli Appliers

Izzie's  - All the Colors Matte Lipstick Set - Catwa

{ZOZ} - October Tips Polish


*** NICK PARKER ***

::GB:: - Loose Velour Jacket - Black (Mancave Event)

.:::ANDARE:::.. - Hector Jeans

EQUAL - Clyde Desert Boots (Mancave Event)

VOLTHAIR - Shaun - Brown (Mancave Event)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...