Saturday, June 16, 2018

Take My Hand


Now Take my Hand
And we will run away
Down to this place I know
How did this night become the enemy
It's over, it's over, it's over
~ Take my Hand ~ The Cab


~~ BLOG SPONSOR(s) ~~ 

::E@R:: ~ Teal&Opal Butterfly Choker 

* Resizer

* May require adjustment to neck

::E@R:: ~ Anemore's Outfit w/Hud

* Dress ~ Shoes ~ Necklace

* Dress - Maitreya ~ Belleza ~ eBody ~ Slink ~ TMP ~ Tonic ~ Classic

* Shoes ~ Maitreya ~ Belleza ~ Slink ~ TMP ~ Tonic

* Necklace w/ Resizer

* Hud for Dress, Shoes and Gem in Necklace

:LW: ~ Bento Poses ~ Fatpack ~ TLC Event  (June 3rd) 

* Bento Pose ~ High Hopes

* Bento Pose ~ Lose Yourself

* Bento Pose ~ Not to Late (Pictured here) 

* Bento Pose ~ Once Upon A Time

* Bento Pose ~ Real Ones 

* Bento Pose ~ The Shape of Water


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

Truth  ~ Makena ~ VIP October 

{ZOZ} ~ Sakura 2 LT Polish ~ 3 PK

Zibska  ~ Catwa ~ Tiana ~ Eye Makeup 

.epoch.  ~ Celebration Lipsticks ~ 12 PK

Cammino e Vino Capovoito - The best Artwork in Second Life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...