Tuesday, June 23, 2020

GROUP OF WEIRDO'S



Sometimes I look at my friends
and Think  to myself
"Where did I find these Weirdo's?"
But Then I think..
"What would I do with them."

~ Pinterest


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

[ west end ] ~ Take This! ~ Bento Pose

* Modify

* Pose Ball Set



~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

CHINA DOLL

DOUX ~ Jane Hairstyle 

N-core ~ Jeane

adorsy ~ Marlee Shorts

adorsy  ~ Marlee Top 


MAKENALYN 

RKKN ~ Camila Jumpsuit 

RKKN ~ Camila T-Shirt 

Stealthic  ~ Intrepid 

Vale Koer ~ Hermes Kicks

ZHAI

-FABIA- ~ Elba 

*CK* ~ Bad Girl Bra

*CK* ~ Bad Girl Jacket 

*CK* ~ Scars on Heart 



~~ OBJECTS ~~ 

The Bearded Guy ~ Dreaming 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR YOU # 54

  BLOG SPONSOR  FOR YOU  * INDIRA OUFTIT * JACKET, TOP, SHORTS * GEN X CLASSIC, GEN X CURVY, LEGACY, MAITREYA, REBORN * TOP INCLUDES - SMASH...