Saturday, August 1, 2020

HIDDEN FEELINGS



My only relief is sleep.
When I am asleep, I am not sad,
I am not angry, I am not lonely,
I am nothing. 

~ Hidden Mental Illness Quotes 

~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

.::StunnerOriginals::. ~ Eyeshadow ~ Sugary @ Dubai Event ~ July 20th ~ Aug 20th

* BOM ~ Catwa ~ Genus ~ Omega 

* 9 Color Applier 


.::StunnerOriginals::. ~ Bento Nails Mesh ~ Ballerina Long ~ Nice @ Gems Event July 22nd ~ Aug 12th

* Maitreya ~ Belleza ~ Legacy ~ Signature ~ Slink

* 10 Color Options 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

tram ~ J0225 

AMA ~ Spring Roses Ring Set 


~~ OBJECTS ~~ 

LA SINCOPA ~ Glam Sugar Skull 

Queen B's ~ V Pose (mask not used) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...