Tuesday, March 2, 2021

MEET ME BY THE WATER....

 


Please don't leave me standing with my heart in my hand

I can't last here

I'm breaking Down, and no on understands why I got here

But I knew from the very first moment that I met you

You'd be the one.

 ~ Meet me By the Water ~ Rachael Yamagata



~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

::FF:: Fatal Fashion ~ Mirella Outfit 129 ~ Pink 

* Boots ~ Freya ~ Isis ~ Venus ~ Maitreya ~ Hourglass ~  Physique

* Ruffle Crop Top ~ Freya ~ Isis ~ Venus ~ Maitreya ~ Hourglass ~ Physique

* Jean Skirt ~ Freya ~ Isis ~ Venus ~ Maitreya ~ Hourglass ~ Physique

* Earrings ~ Nose Ring ~ Arm Band 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

Wasabi ~ Leaf Hair ~ Blondes (RARE @ Arcade)


~~ OBJECTS ~~ 

:LW: Bento Poses ~ Rose 

Charge Syndrome ~ PHOTO UP




No comments:

Post a Comment

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...