Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mama Got a NEW SKIN!


     No quirky little quotes this time! I opt'd to get the Powder Pack. I had 
     heard great things about it from my friend, Gabi Ceriano. She raved about skins, and         make-ups, things every women in Second Life wants and needs *grins*. I was not disappointed. I feel in love with many of the make-ups, and absolutely loved the skins. This one is my favorite though. I think I've found myself a new artist of Skins in "Pink Fuel". The minute I put this skin on I was sold 100%. Thank you Gabi for the idea of getting the powder pack, and Pink Fuel for a sexy, and incredible skin. 

[Pink Fuel] - <Crystal> - Catwa/Maitreya Appliers (Peach) (Powder Pack)

CEBERUSXING - Sinster Summer Set (lilac)  (Epiphany)

TRUTH - Tori - July VIP 

Izzie's  - Moka - Catwa Appliers (Powder Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...