Saturday, August 19, 2017

AUGUST 2017 Powder pack

            ****** After talking to a good friend of mine last month (thank you Gabi), I started getting the Powder Packs. I really enjoyed last months falling in love with PINK FUEL and her skins. This month brought skins from Essences and Amara Beauty. Once I put on the Essence Isela skin, I was hooked! I love the look of this skin. It's shaded perfectly, and looks great in all the provided shades. The Hud allows you to choose Nipples or No Nipples as well as carpet for the "pocketbook". 

The Make up's were great. All the shades are incredible and look wonderful on the new skins. Plus my all time favorite make-up of all time is in this months box, S.E. 

If you're not getting the Powder Box, I would like to suggest to you ... DO IT! A girl can never have too much make-up, and can never look too good!!!! 

ESSENCES - Isela - Medium 01 - CATWA Applier (August Powder Pack)

A R T E  -  Charm Lips & Eyes - Classic Eyeshadow  (August Powder Pack)

PINK FUEL - CATWA - Shimmer Pink - Set 2 (August Powder Pack)




I also went to the Thereafter event. I found this gorgeous eyes from A R T E. A R T E is rapidly becoming one of my favorites! These eyes are appliers for mesh eyes. You can keep them both the same modify so that they are different, as mine are. 

A R T E  - Tech Eyes (CATWA Applier) (THEREAFTER AFFAIR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER SENSATIONS

  BLOG SPONSOR(s) QUINN POSES  * JEON * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL FOR YOU  * AIXA HEELS * LARA X / MAITREYA * LEGACY * PERKY * REBORN * COLOR ...