Monday, October 2, 2017

What's Love Got to do With it....



“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” 
― Santosh KalwarQuote Me Everyday



::XT:: - Cinthia Mini Dress (Market Place)
[✔] Mini Dress 
[✔]Belleza Isis, Venus and Freya 
[✔]Maitreya 
[✔]Slink Physique 
[✔]Slink Hourglass 
[✔]TMP 
[✔]Hud 25 Textures


[monso] - My Hair - Daenerys / Mixed (FaMESHed)

N-core - Titanium Fatpack (Shoetopia)  

::MODISH:: - Skins & Accessories - Myra (Powder Pack) Catwa July 2017

The Face - Glam -= Catwa (Powder Pack) September 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...