Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Shattered Within


“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” 
― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me



~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

::XT:: ~ Karen Top  ~ Market Place

:Xtravagance::**Promo** 75L$

[✔]Top 
[✔]Venus, Isis, Freya 
[✔]Maitreya 
[✔]Slink Physique ,HourGlass 
[✔]Tonic, Fine , Curvy 
[✔]HUD 25 Textures


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

EVANI ~ Anita Jeans ~ Full Pack ~ Maitreya 

**DP** ~ The Coolest Princess Boots w/ HUD

DOE: Joy ~ Indecisive

{ZOZ} ~ October Tips Polish ~ Fatpack

S.E.  ~ Obsession Eyeshadow (Catwa)

S,E, ~ Touch Creamlips Vers.01 (Catwa)

FOXCITY ~ B A D Bento Pose 
** Please note I used Animare to reset the arms/hands
** Please note I used Hover to sit on fence

Animare ~ Pose and Animation System

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR YOU # 54

  BLOG SPONSOR  FOR YOU  * INDIRA OUFTIT * JACKET, TOP, SHORTS * GEN X CLASSIC, GEN X CURVY, LEGACY, MAITREYA, REBORN * TOP INCLUDES - SMASH...