Sunday, December 9, 2018

Wanted....


"Wanted - A man to conquer my heart and Rumple my sheets." 

~ Naughty Quotes


~~ BLOG SPONSOR~~ 

Continuum ~ Satine @ The Designer Circle (Dec 9 - Dec 22)

* Corset Dress ~ Shrug ~ Gloves & Panty Applier 

* Altamura ~ Maitreya ~ Slink (all) ~ Belleza (all) ~ Ocacin ~ Tonic (all)
        Fit-Mesh (L, M, S) ~ Classic 


Continuum ~ Laura Pumps 

* Ocacin ~ Altamura ~ Maitreya ~ Slink ~ Belleza 

* Red and Black


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

*Dura* ~ B&G ~ 61 Hair ~ Mis 

{ZOZ} ~ DSignature Hipster Black Tip 

-Vivienne Braveheart-  Smokey Cat Eyeshadow 

#adored  ~ Luscious Lips ~ Sex Kitten

Belle Poses ~ Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...