Friday, August 9, 2019

Change of Times



~~ New Skin ~~ 

So it takes alot for me to want to change. I truly put a lot of work into the China AVI. I've pretty much always kept China deeply tanned. 

However at the Unik Event, I found this skin by 7 Deadly Skins. 

I really loved it. I tried the darks first but wasn't too impressed with the tones. However, the lights are very impressive.

I do miss my "chubby" body by Revoul. It's my hope that 7 Deadly skins looks into making a chubby applier as well. 

But for now, this is the New China.


~~~~~~ 

7 Deadly s[K]ins ~ Deborah (Lights) ~ @ UniK Event 

{Limerence} ~ Olivia Hair (Gacha Rare) 

.euphoric  ~ Bali Dream Eyes (Genus Applier) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR YOU # 54

  BLOG SPONSOR  FOR YOU  * INDIRA OUFTIT * JACKET, TOP, SHORTS * GEN X CLASSIC, GEN X CURVY, LEGACY, MAITREYA, REBORN * TOP INCLUDES - SMASH...