Sunday, January 5, 2020

Coming Home



It's a funny thing coming home.
Nothing changes.
Everything looks the same,
feels the same
even smells the same.
You realize what's changed is you.

F. SCott Fitzgerald

~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~

Apple Heart Inc. ~ Linda Outfit

* JACKET ~ Slink ~ Tonic ~ Maitreya ~ Belleza ~ Legacy

* DRESS ~ Belleza ~ Tonic ~ Legacy ~ Maitreya ~ Slink

* BOOTS ~ Belleza ~ Maitreya ~ Slink ~ Tonic ~ Legacy

* Texture ~ Color Hud


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

[MJN] ~ NoFilter

Sintiklia  ~ Lipstick Natural

Sintiklia  ~ Hair ~ Freeze

Ysoral ~ Luxe Earrings

Beaticia's Boutique ~ Black Bow Bag


~~ OBJECTS ~~

L.W. Poses ~ To Let Myself Go

** A special thank you to my friend and supporter Kn0cks Shad0ws who allowed me to use is awesome sim for my photography. **



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...