Saturday, October 31, 2020

WITCH OF LOVE

 


I am not lost

and I do not need saving.

I am not blinded

and I have been enlightened.

I am a witch of Love

and knowledge and wisdom. 

 ~ The Oogie Boogie Witch


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

{RP} Reina Photography ~ SF0045 

* Complete Set ~ Includes Background ~ Props ~ Pose Ball

* Pose & Scene w/o Photo Box

* Web ~ Spider ~ Ceiling texture added by Paint Program* 

* Pose Only 


Virture ~ Rosita Dress 

* Slink ~ Maitreya ~ Belleza 

* Blossom ~ Blue ~ Cream ~ Green ~ Noire ~ Pink ~ Purple ~ Red ~ Yellow


~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 


Tableau Vivant  ~ Mouring Sisters ~ Melancholy


ABSEN ~ Black Lace Heels (part of another outift)






No comments:

Post a Comment

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...