Sunday, March 14, 2021

ONE OF US ....

 


You blinded my eyes now for way to long,

Well I thought we were friends but you proved me wrong

You got in my head with the things that you said

And you left me a mess now to top it off..

~ All my life

~ Attack Attack


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

[ west end ] ~ Bento Poses ~ Hey Baby Hey 

* Static Poses  ~ 1 through 5

* Static Poses ~ Lara Users ~ 1 through 5

* Pose balls ~ 1 through 5

* Personal Redelivery Hud 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

Magika ~ Fiona

roslyn ~ Mia Outfit 

POISON ROUGE ~ Denna Hat 

[WellMade] ~ Maley Heels 


~~ OBJECTS ~~ 

[REZZ ROOM] ~ Box Panther Animesh 

The Bearded Guy ~ Juquaao ~ Dakiti Nights 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...