Saturday, October 9, 2021

I'M A SURVIVOR - COME RIDE WITH ME

 


I'm a survivor, come ride with me

Been through hell and back, don't need your sympathy

Everything I wanted is right in front of me, yeah

I'm a survivor, come ride with me

~ Pop Evil ~ Survivor

~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 


[ west end ] ~ Bento Poses ~ Static ~ Lodestone

* 5 Standing Bento Poses + Mirrors

* 2 Priority Levels

* Static and Breathing Packs Available


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

Exile ~ Storm

Nina's Tattoo's ~ Symbology BOM 

Dark Dolls ~ Faded Fingers BOM

Nefekalum Tattoo's ~ Promethean

TOP1SALON ~ HD Penny Lipstick

[Formanails] ~ Nails for Legacy ~ Spiral


~~ OBJECTS ~~ 

.PALETO ~ Backdrop ~ Hall Dirty

Aii & Ego ~ Specter Orb ~ Demonic





No comments:

Post a Comment

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...