Wednesday, November 3, 2021

DON'T HATE ME... I'M SAD ENOUGH


Don't hate me
Don't hate me
Don't hate me more than I hate myself
Don't let me destroy me
Don't hurt me more than I hurt myself
Just scold me
Console me
Control me
Oh, I could use some help
But don't hate me
I'm sad enough 

~BADFLOWER ~ DON'T HATE ME


~~ Blog Sponsor ~~


* Three Set Bento Nails ~ Mesh ~ Heat
* Alice ~ Belleza ~ Kupra ~ Legacy ~ Maitreya ~ Slink ~ Star
* Ballerina ~ Rounded ~ Stiletto
* Texture Hud 

~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

Savage ~ Broken Doll Face Tattoo ~ BOM EVOX
.Shi ~ Charuts
Tville ~ Pure Black Eyes ~ BOM EVOX
Moonlight ~ I am Perfect Tattoo
<Emozione> ~ The Hearts Wants What it Wants





1 comment:

BOSS-SOME

 You're so awesome You're Boss-Some! ~ Boss Day Quotes 2000  BLOG SPONSOR  QUINN POSES  ~ BOSS POSE * STATIC POSE * POSE BALL  ACCES...