Sunday, October 29, 2017

LadyCrow


“I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


----------------------------------------

[Marquesse] - LadyCrow
* includes - Shirt, Skirt, and Shoes
* Belleza - Maitreya - eBody - Freya - Hourglass - Isis - Fitted - Physique

#Foxy - Morgana Hair - Natural Ombres

Studio Exposure  - Obesession Eye shadow - Vers. 01 Makeup

*PL* - About Bento Nails #019 (SaNaRae)

Belle Poses  - LadyCrow



No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD LITTLE SLAVE

   ~ BLOG SPONSOR ~ STUNNER ORIGINALS  * MAYLA OUTFIT ~ TOP, SKIRT, PANTIE ~ LARA X, LEGACY, REBORN *  MIIX EVENT  < FIND IT HERE ~ ACCES...