Saturday, October 21, 2017

Powder Pack October 2017


                     Well I finally got around to opening my October POWDER PACK
          This pack is never a let down. Even if you only find three things you like, then the pack has
          paid for itself!

                      This months box brought Skins from Amara Beauty, Essences, and Pumec. Make up                 from Adored, Aii, Izzies, Just Magnetized , Studio Exposure, SlackGirl, and The Face. 

                      This month I fell in love with the skin from Amara Beauty. The huds we easy to use, 
           and the choice were plentiful. The Joanna skin gives you a chic look with a nice color. 

                       Slackgirl and The Face are rapidly becoming my favorite make-ups. I find myself 
           using them more and more.

                       Again I strong recommend that you get the Powder Pack. It's worth it for the new                     make-up alone. The Skins are a special bonus for those that aren't attached to the one you're

           wearing!  For me.. I love the change! 


amara beauty - Joanna - Catwa - October Powder Pack

Slackgirl - Powder Pack October - Catwa

The Face - Powder Pack  October Collection - Catwa

(hair Lily by Mina) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD LITTLE SLAVE

   ~ BLOG SPONSOR ~ STUNNER ORIGINALS  * MAYLA OUTFIT ~ TOP, SKIRT, PANTIE ~ LARA X, LEGACY, REBORN *  MIIX EVENT  < FIND IT HERE ~ ACCES...