Saturday, December 2, 2017

I've Been Very Good


*** So I re-did this one. It was pointed out to me that the way the last pose was it appeared that China had a penis. Totally NOT what I was going for. So after sulking and thinking about it, I decided to redo the picture with a different look. I hope you enjoy this version better. *** China~ 


Asteria - GIA Asymmetic Dress - Red The Kinky Event 

_CandyDoll_ - Anda Heels - Essentials 

PPD - Santa's Babe Hat & Hair 

KRES - Santa's Naughty Neons - RARE 2 The Kinky Event

#adored  - Lucsious Lips - Sex Kitten 

Mila Poses 1 - Pack 1

Gypsy Heart - Festive Backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...