Saturday, December 9, 2017

My Christmas Wish


“My Christmas wish: To feel your arms around me, to have your lips on mine, and to hold you close one more time, while there's time.” 
― D.S. Mixell


CHINA DOLL
~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~

::XT:: - Camille Dress Market Place 

[✔]Dress
[✔]Venus, Isis, Freya
[✔]Maitreya
[✔]Slink Physique ,HourGlass
[✔]Altamura
[✔]TMP
[✔]Eve , Pulpy , Slim
[✔]HUD 25 Textures

~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

""DIVA"" - Hair "line" fatpack

N-Core - EMBRACE - fatpack

The Face - Empire - Make-up


NICK PARKER


[adN] - Fashion Suit (top only)

::ALTER:: Jake - Men Outfit + shoes (pants & shoes only)

*ARGRACE* - Takumi - Dark Browns



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...