Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Ode to Thee


Dearly Beloved, This is an ode to three, 
I dedicate my love to thee
I dedicate my time to thee
I dedicate my life to thee
That I'm am not such a simple He
But a He that can be with thee.. (Known)


~~ CHINA ~~


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~

ello. - Camila Lace Dress

* Freya ~ Hourglass ~ Isis ~ Maitreya ~ Venus ~ Physique 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

DOUX - Swanepoel Hairstyle (Blonde) 

ENTITY - Eyeshadow Hud 5

Insol: "Lily Lipstick" (Catwa)

[White-Widow] - Psycho Black

.kosmetik. - Pastel Nails Ombre


~~ NICK PARKER ~~ 

Index Corporation - Short Advisore (White) (Signature)

Damselfly - Rafe - Non-Rigged  Mesh / Dark Brown

.Facade. - Odin Tattoo


~~ Picture Information ~~

[RoLu Poses] - Fluxion

BackDrop City - BLogger Place - Rez Allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...