Friday, February 16, 2018

Baths & Drinks


"Father says hot water can be as stimulating as an alcoholic drink, and though I've never come by one... I can well believe it." 
- Dodie Smith - I Capture the Castle


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

💎 Crystal Poses 💎  _ Alana Set // AD

* comes with four poses
* includes Bacardi Bottle, Cigarette, Tub & Pose



~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

erratic - amara - bath towels / rose (Maitreya) 

A R T E - Smokey Eyeshadow - Catwa / Bento

A R T E  - Natural Lip Balm - Catwa 

[White-Widow] - Music Box - Pink

{RW} - Say you Will - White Bark Vase

DRD - boho wall - Hanging Moon  2 & 3 

RAMA - Bedroom Selfie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...