Monday, February 19, 2018

When you still wanna be a School Girl -


"I'll probably be still playing a school girl when I'm 60."
- Chris Lilley


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

ello. - Roxie Sweatshirt w/backpack

* Curvy, eBody, Fine, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Fitted, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Venus
* Texture/Color Hud 


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~ 

14.DOE: - La V2 - Indecisive RARE - Whimsical  

REIGN - Plateform Sneakers & Warmers - Fatpack

MRM - Avantika - Eyes Make-up Catwa Head Applier - The Avenue 

[Pink Fuel] - Shimmer Pinks - Catwa Applier - Lipstick

[west end] - Poses - Strike a Pose

MINIMAL - Basketball - Backdrop *5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...