Sunday, February 25, 2018

Reward for a well done Show...


"I got a girl who can put on a show, The dollar decides how far you can go." 
- My Darkest Days


~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 


* 5 poses 
* Gacha 
* 2 Scenes - One with Stero / One without Stero



CHINA DOLL

*MC* - Seduce Me Lingerie - Noir

Sintiklia - Hair - Sara - Mix of Naturals 

-SU!- - Amoret Eyeliner - Catwa Applier

#adored - enamored lips - Punkin spice

CAZIMI - Nails - Tangled Omega Applier

CHAMELEON - Tattoo - Be Yourself



NICK PARKER


{COLD-ASH} - Mens Mesh COLSON - Henley Shirt - Sand

Blacklined - Ripped jeans 2 [DEEP]

INVICTUS - Sneaker  - Black

EdelStore - Mesh Hair - Dilan - Multi-color

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...