Monday, April 9, 2018

Creature of the Fey



I am a creature of the Fey
Prepare to give your soul away
My spell is passion and it is art
My song can bind a human heart
And if you chance to know my face
My hold shall be your last embrace.” 
― Heather Alexander


~~ BLOG SPONSORS ~~ 

::XT:: ~ Boston Swimwear  Market Place

[✔] Swimwear
[✔]Belleza Isis, Venus and Freya
[✔]Maitreya
[✔]Slink Physique
[✔]Slink Hourglass
[✔]Hud 25 Plains Textures


The Pink Store ~ Solo Pose 08



~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

Exile ~ Windsong ~ Blondes (unedited to blonde)

[POUT!] ~ Elegant Touch Eyeshadow ~ Multi- Appliers

{ZOZ} ~ Mermaid Polish (Omega)

Pink Fuel ~ LOGO/OMEGA/LAQ ~ Lipstick ~ Appliers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet thoughts

  BLOG SPONSOR:  PRETTYGIRLROCK  * BROOKE LIPSTICK * EVO X ONLY  * 10 OPTIONS ACCESORIES:  LW BENTO POSES  * WISHFUL DREAMS LITTLEFISH  * BR...