Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Crocodile Queen



“my mother sensed a war in her womb, and so she raised me to fight.” 
― hafsa atique birth of a daughter



~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~ 

arabic tattoos ~ Death Crocodile ~ BODYFY EVENT ~ 04/08/18

* Unisex Tattoo

* Belleza ~ Classic ~ Maitreya ~ Omega ~ TMP

* 40% and 70% Tones


~~ ACCESSORIES ~~

A&C Design ~ Veorra Harness Top 

Casadel ~ "Brianna" Panties ~ Maitreya / Belleza ~ Black

L'Emporio ~ Sagittarius ~ Archer Bento Gloves ~ Maitreya 

""D!VA""  ~ Hair ~ Ellie ~ Blondes ~ C88 

Izzie's  ~ Grace Eyeshadows ~ (LAQ Omega) 

*Booty's Beauty* ~ Omega Lipstick ~ Heart 

.kosmetik ~ Nail Applier ~ Wanderlust Green ~ Fatpack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...