Sunday, April 8, 2018

LAQ Bento Head ~ Scarlet Review




LAQ ~ Bento ~ Motion Capture ~ Scarlet

~~ Review ~~

I've long been a soul supporter of the CATWA Bento Heads. I never thought I'd change. And well apparently a lot of Second Life players feel the same way.

After finding a skin from 7Deadly s[K]ins @ the Black Fair 2018 That I couldn't resist, I made a decision to give another head a try.

The LAQ head I went with was Scarlet. I absolutely love the look of Scarlet. The face is stunning, the features are soft and beautiful. The hud is a little hard to work with as opposed to CATWA, but once you play with it, you can figure it out pretty quickly. Other than tweaking the nose and lips a bit, I left the face as it was.

Facial Animations. I love most of the facial animations. Some are flirty and cute, others I disabled, as they distorted the mouth, or just seemed a little far fetched.

Eyes. I did have a little bit of a hard time finding eyes that I thought looked good with the facial features I went with. I ended up going with  Suicidal Unborn eyes. I they seemed to fit the face the best.

Facial Jewelry. Well here is where I ran into problem one. I had to give up CODE 5. Since you can't mode their jewelry, it was impossible to make the CATWA fit the LAQ. I also had a hard time with PUNCH. So other than jewelry that doesn't actually go on the lips, I'm not finding a lot that you can work with.

Make-Up. And here is where problem 2 came up. 99% of the make-up in my inventory is of course specific to the CATWA head. I only found two [2] that had an Omgea System Relay hud that allowed me to use them. (Note, when I make purchases, I've always deleted out files I'll never use, (I.E.: Slink, Belleza, Etc. I will have to stop doing that now) so some of them I'll be able to get re-deliveries on and see if they allow Omega. But I'm going to have to give up a lot of my favs ~ A R T E, Studio Exposure, .euphoric, #adored to name a few. I did find some Pink Fuel (Thank Goodness!) and some others that seem to be okay.

Hair Bases. My mentor and one of the most knowledgeable Second Life Players I know, Gabi Ceriano, gave me the link to several Omega Hair Bases. I usually get two of three different ones, But I went with E. Vary I love the look of the base, how it comes down on your forehead, and up the back of your neck.

Overall, I like the LAQ Bento Head. And I'm pretty happy with the New China Doll.

China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...