Monday, September 18, 2017

Meet you at Midnight.... Rooftop.


"Meet me on a rooftop
Ooh take a cab to the west side
Don't you worry about being so high up
Just lie beneath the city sky
See Ms. Liberty shine shine
I've been watching you through a fascinating prism
Moving in and out of rhythm
Climb the fire escape with me
We can spin the world around from a first class seat"
Sophia B. Hawkins - Meet me on the Rooftop


Six Essence - Dress - Dua White

*Just Because* - Terri Panties White

 rezology- Pixie Undercut - Natural

Izzie's  - Catwa - Applier Moke Eyeshadows - Powder Pack July

Navar Lab - Lipsticks (set of five)

N-core  - Roxy 2- RARE

Imitation  - Kendra Pose Pack

::WetCat::&::Lemon:. - Backdrop Scene #1








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...