Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Guardian


“My task is set before me, girl 
My mission clear and true 
There’ll be black knights and dragons, girl 
But I will always come for you…” 
― Emme Rollins


CLOTHING

Birdy - Daphne - Tops - Outfit 4 (The Arcade)

Vinyl  - Battle Pixies Shorts - Maitreya Brown (The Arcade)

N-core - URBAN Leg Belt, TIANA Socks, TIANA Boots - Chocolate (The Arcade)

.::BR::. Isabelle Leg Chain (FaMESHed)


HAIR/NAILS

*Besom* - Clover - Browns #4 (The Arcade)

#Empire - Square Nails - Long

[ENCORE] - Nail Appliers - Shades of Brown




ACCESSORIES

S.E.  - Obsession Eyeshadow - Make-up

A R T E - Soft Matte Darks - LipStick - CATWA /Bento

::BLOOM:: - Beauty Moles - CATWA Applier


SIM

Fairy Tale - by Cica Ghost



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...