Sunday, September 24, 2017

PowderPack - September 2017 - CATWA



With real life, getting two new sponsors and spending time in SL with friends, making new ones, and touching base with old friends, I've been lax in posting some wonderful new options out there for the Catwa and Maitreya. 

I again have to really thank my friend Gabi Bryann Ceriano for turning me onto the PowderPack. In the three months that I have purchased this box, I've found some wonderful makers of Skin, Make-up and appliers that look incredible. In fact every month I find a new skin or two that I fall in love with. 

This month is no exception! There are several skins in this box, but I put on and fell in love with the Essence Skin. It's a beautiful Skin that comes in light, medium and dark in shades of 1 and 2 each. Once I put it on, I knew this was the skin I'd wear for at least the next month! 

The shading on the skin is perfect all the way around, as you can see from the back shot.


I also added Make-up from "THE FACE". I had not heard of them before, which is another asset of purchasing the PowderPack. You get to see and try on new items by Stores you've never thought of. 

I'm really pleased with this months PowderPack, Can't wait to see what October brings! 

Enjoy - China



Essences - Lyra PowderPack September 2017

The Face - Catwa - Glam Make-up

Extras'

*Besom - Kami *Essentials

[Focus Poses] - Backdrop Bathroom w/props






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...