Monday, September 4, 2017

Wind-up Toy



How did I become just another wind-up toy, your call the key turned in my back setting me into brief, frantic motion, a laugh, then tossed aside to gather dust?  Amoung the Thorns Marhe G. Walsh

APPAREL

SweetThing - Clockwork Doll (Corset, Brassiere, Collar, Garter, Panties Wind-up Key & Joint Appliers) Maitreya

#SilverMoon - Heart Pasties Pink

TRUTH HAIR - Zoya - Unrigged / Bangs - March VIP

A R T E - Soft Matte Nudes (Catwa/Bento) 

S.E - Obession Eyeshadow Fatpack Make-Up



DECO/Pose/Background

Foxcity Basic Booth - Borderless

8f8 - Cupckae Light *pink* Hanging/Floor

.:UR:.  - Rose Petals 1 - Large

Black Cats - Ballerina 2 Pose

Artistry by Alex - Gray Matter

PB - Vintage Stuido Background 02









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...