Saturday, November 18, 2017

Friday Night ~~ Alone


“There I was, cold, isolated and desperate for something I knew I couldn't have.
A solution. A remedy. Anything.

...I hated it. Alone and confused was the last place I wanted to be.
Somehow I knew I deserved this.” 
― Brian KransA Constant Suicide


~BLOG SPONSOR~

ello. - Mayna Outfit (Shirt & Jeans)

* Curvy, eBody, Fine, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Fitted, Maitreya, Physique
* Shirt - 16 Color Hud // * Jeans - 3 Color Hud


~BLOG SPONSOR ~

Q-Poses - Dasani


~ ACCESSORIES~


Sintiklia - Hair Quinn - Naturals 

The Face ~ Catwa - Lined-Up ~ Make-up Palette

!Rebel Hope - Aniqua Mesh Wedge Heels






No comments:

Post a Comment

HIDDEN IN DARKNESS

  A past hidden in darkness Her Present Cloaked in secrets. The Future holds the only truth that cannot be escaped.  ~ Quotesgram.com BLOG S...