Sunday, November 19, 2017

Warrior Queen


“A woman keeps to home and family, and tends to matters inside the home. A man keeps to war games and tends to matters outside."

A queen tends to both, I wanted to say, but did not. She would not understand.” 
― Susan Fraser KingLady Macbeth

BLOG SPONSOR - 

ello. - Phryne Dress- Boots, Crown Haunted Forest Hunt 

** Two products are hidden in the Haunted Forest and one product in my main store.

* * Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Venus

Vanity Hair :: Little Lies - Omber Naturals Pack  HairOLogy

Ascendant  - Lipstick Set 09 - Catwa

[ENCORE] - Nail Appliers - Roll the Dice

Poseidon - 2B Sword Girl Complete 1-6






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...