Saturday, November 11, 2017

We're All Mad


“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland


ello. - Laura Dress - November Gift 

(AMD) - Sophisticated Heels - Black

#2[^.^Ayahsi^.^]  - Lolita Bride Hair - Basic Set [The Gacha Garden]

Entity - Catwa Eyeshadow 005

*Booty's Beauty* - Catwa Lipstick - Dolly

Boss Gloss - Timeless Treasures Nails

Lil'Bug - Enjoy Fall - Pose 4 [The Gacha Garden]

_______________________________________________________________


DECORATIONS: 

Deco(c)rate Box - April 2017

Second Spaces - Looking Glass BookShelf
Serenity Style - The Magic Alice Bell 
Serenity Style - The Magic Alice Tea Set
PewPew! - Floating Umbrella Light - Green

[isuka]  - We're all Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...