Wednesday, November 8, 2017

It's a new day


It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
Michael Bublé  - Feeling Good


One of the things I love most about second life is the ability to change up as you wish. There was a time when I was terrified to try new shapes, skins, and appliers. I was terrified of Mesh. Maitreya scared the hell out of me. 

But as with all things, once you try it, you find it's addictive. And so when I browse through facebook at the bloggers that promote the wares of our second life builders, I often find myself ready to make that new change to China. 

Yesterday bought me to the page of Talia Lilo who was promoting a new shape for the Maitreya Catya Catwa. The shape is called "Vicky". She's absolutely gorgeous. Brought to you by Lilo's FIT. I did make (well honestly I had my friend Gabi Ceriano ) a few adjustments. More body fat, less height, shorter legs. But these are things we all do to complete our own style and look of our unique avatars in Second Life. 

Not stopping there I also added the INSOL: Skin Candy. Candy comes in five delicious colors, ranging from light to dark. It did take me a few to find the body applier, for those that go, it's on the left side wall as you walk in.

I'm quite happy with the new look of China. She's young fresh and sexy. Great Job Lilo's FIT and INSOL: Skins & Cosmetics! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...