Saturday, November 18, 2017

I'm a Bad Girl


You're a bad girl, trying to force me over the edge But you don't have to. I'm already there. I'm already lost in you.
Charlotte Stein
~~ BLOG SPONSOR ~~
CHINA DOLL  
::XT::- Kitty Dress (Market Place)  
[✔]Dress 
[✔]Venus, Isis, Freya 
[✔]Maitreya 
[✔]Slink Physique ,HourGlass 
[✔]HUD 25 Textures
Sintiklia - Hair - Isabella - Black & White
N-core - Ciara - Fatpack
{ZOZ} - Mine in Lust - Fatpack
#adored - Luscious Lips
Unicult - Rewind 40's Pin Up Liner - Catwa 
*the only place i see to get this is the rewind event, no marketplace, no inland store*

NICK PARKER : 

YACK - Mens Mesh Tank top Bryan

MALE Sweatpants - Black and White

YACK - Mens Mesh Boots - Darion

CA Voom - Mesh Hair - Fat Pack 


ACCESSORIES

Flamingo - So Good To Be Bad

[BH9] - Hotel Room Structure V1





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...