Friday, November 17, 2017

Sucker for Pain



I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain
Lil Wayne - Sucker for Pain


BLOG SPONSOR : 

Emerald Couture - Krista - Dress, Jewely & shoes (The Point) 

* Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique
* Gold, Berry, Black, Burgundy, Forest, Navy, Plum


DOE - Jemmie - Blondes - Two-Tones

 -Vivienne Braveheart-- Smokey Cat Eyehadow

Navzar Labs - Lipstick Set of Five

[BANG!] - Cross Nail Polish Applier - Omega


BLOG SPONSOR: 

Q-Poses - BANG! BANG!


NICK PARKER - 

BLOG SPONSOR: 

Emerald Couture - Vinnie Shirt - Checker (TMZ)

INVICTUS - Button Jeans/ Signature - Jeans

[CH] - Zander Boot

KZ Poses - Here - Male Pose - Bento 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here For You

  I"m Here for you  Right now. Tomorrow And every single day after that.  ~ Joukennmarukou QUINN POSES  * I am here for you * Static Po...